|Mr Daniel Chua||HOD Physical Education & CCA|
|Mr Wilfred Yan||Subject Head CCA|
|Ms Alvina Leong ||Teacher|
|Mr Clement Bey||Teacher|
| Mr Isaac Tan||Teacher|
|Mdm Lim Shumin||Teacher|
|Mr Zulhaqil||Allied Educator|
Physical Education Curriculum
Our vision statement describes what we aspire to achieve as a Physical Education (PE) department:
"Future-ready Yuhuan committed and competent to live a healthy and active life."
Our mission statement describes our purpose as a Physical Education (PE) department:
Programme Goals“Focusing on delivering comprehensive, purposeful and progressive PE lessons through quality teaching…Equipping Yuhuan with knowledge, skills and competencies to pursue a healthy and active life...Inculcating Yuhuan with values to be CHAMPS in life.”
Drawn from our vision, mission and understanding of our students’ needs that describe the skills, competencies, knowledge, and dispositions we want our students to have when they leave our programme:
- Demonstrates competencies in technique and tactical awareness to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Exhibits and values a physically active lifestyle.
- Achieves and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical fitness by applying sound health and fitness management practices.
- Demonstrates responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Exhibits and values safe practices by creating a safe environment for everyone to participate individually and as a team.
- Understands that physical education curriculum provides the opportunities for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.